Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Transferred to ??? You will never guess

Hello Family
Well I’m already in my new area. Part of which  is why I didn’t get to email you until today. You will never believe where I got transfered...I will give you a second to think about it......CLIFTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it’s crazy!  like everyone here still remembers me. Even gas station attendants remember me. It’s so cool.

Elder Howard being super Jealous of me..
Ironically enough, I’m with Elder Bischoff, but not the one I trained so long ago. I’m with a DIFFERENT Elder Bischoff.  Apparently its a fairly common name.   It’s super funny and ironic. Elder Howard is super jealous of me.

Will email more next week! 
Love Elder Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment