Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Wonderful letter received from Heather Lee

Cindy,

I know you don't know me, but your son Elder Pierce serves in Morenci again! You have raised an amazing young man and he has been a great blessing to have in our ward as well as my home. We just had Elder B and Elder Pierce over for dinner, haircuts and games. I'm sure your getting so excited to have your son back so soon but we will all miss him so much and hopefully you all can come down and visit us soon.

Anyway I couldn't miss out on telling you how great your son is and how many peoples lives he has made better. My friend Adriana Gates was introduced to the church because of him and Elder Howard and just recently went through the temple to be sealed to her family forever because of two young men who choose to give 2 years of their lives to serving the lord. Thanks for the example you set for your son. He is sure loved and we are so excited to have him back.

With love, Heather Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment