Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Lee's saved the Day!

Oh boy...its the last day of January, That is weird.
Things have been going very well over here in our neck of the woods. The work is going smoothly and everyone here is just awesome. Which is something I'm going to address here in a moment. We had stake conference here in the Duncan stake. This is now my second in the Duncan stake. I realized on Sunday that i have experienced a stake conference in every area i have served in. Which is something that has been a real treat for me. Being able to see and feel of the spirit each stake and individual ward has to offer. What a blessing.
A small miracle we saw this last week was the desire that changed in our current investigators attitudes. When we would go over there to their house, it was almost like going through the motions and they just answered questions the way they thought we wanted. But this last week I have seen a dramatic change in their hearts. The change that happens when the gospel is introduced into ones life. It is not just a "lets go to church" but truly is a conversion to the gospel. A physical and spiritual change in someones life. I feel it as a true miracle just to even witness this change in someones life. Wow, its just cool.
Thank you to The Lee Family for Taking
Such Great Care of Elder Pierce.  
I wanted to take some time now to give a shout out to Terry and Heather Lee, and Titan and Ira. The other day, I was walking down the road and all of a sudden a bear jumped out behind the rock. I was like "ahhh, someone help!". Then out of no where Terry jumped out of a tree and punched this bear in the kneecap (it was a large bear). Then snapped off a roundhouse kick into its jaw, and then beat it at Phase 10. While the bear was confused and disappointed Heather whipped up some jalapeno poppers and threw them in the bears eyes and then I was happy because they landed in my mouth. Yumm. Then she fed the bear home-made bread and the bear was happy again. But as it was content with life and started walking away, Titan shot him with his guns, but it didn't do much, because they are toy guns. And Ira, just kinda stood there and watched, because he is a baby still. Then I was happy because i didn't get eaten by a bear and The Lee's saved me. And then I played with Jack. He is the dog that I love. He is great.
I'm very thankful for everyone in the Clifton ward, especially those who save me from bears. I love being a missionary in this great work. What a blessing it is to be serving the Lord in this wonderful time of my life. Truly the best two years FOR my life. I love the Lord so much, I love my Savior, the sacrifice he gave so that we can all find joy, so that i could find joy. The joy i find is found within this Gospel. How true and amazing it is. I love you all so much.
Elder Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment