Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Got to Love P-day

Hello family, 
Its so wonderful to email you again. Got to love p-day. I know I sure do. It gives us such a wonderful time to relax and take a break from a week of working. Without p-day, I would probably go crazy haha. But it helps get me ready for the next week.
Well this past week was spring break. Things were SUPER slow. Almost as bad as winter break when there was no-one here. That made things difficult. But this week we were still able to have some success. I'm not sure if I have ever told you of a young woman named Ashley. Ashley is a cool girl who's roots take her back to England. She has an accent which makes it fun to talk to her. She has some mental handicaps that give her the personality of a younger individual. She is a "poke'maniac" as she calls it. (into Pokemon...big time). Anyways. We have been working with Ashley for some time now. Since before i got into the area. But last week we went over and just straight up asked her if she wanted to be baptized. She said she needed some time to think about it so we told her we would come by later that night. So we followed through and went by and asked and she said...yes! It was great. We were shooting for this last Saturday but she wasn't going to be ready. So we are working toward this Saturday but there is no guarantees. But I have faith. She just needs to truly dedicate herself to learning and following through. So we will see what happens.
Nothing really to much else has happened. I feel bad for not being able to write to much to you. Definitely not as juicy as last email, that's for sure.
But thank you everyone for all the support you give me. For everything that you said on the tape recorder...except for you Brando, haha just kidding but seriously. Well I love you all so much. Hope all is well on your side of the world!
Love elder Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment