Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

May 30, 2010

Hi Cindy! Hope you're having a great weekend. Just wanted to write you and tell you that 
your son is doing an awesome job. Shane (my husband) just came home and said, 
"I can't believe he's only been out 6 weeks! He's running it like he's a senior 
companion...I literally forgot that he's so new." We're so proud of him! He and Elder Sorenson are doing a great job together. I attached a picture of 
them. You are too cute. You sound just like my mom. On our first day of high 
school, she and her friend would get their diet cokes and wait outside in 
the van during lunch time to see if theycould see us. That would be so hard to 
have him so close...so tempting..!
Anyway, have a great weekend! Love, Kylee
Shane, Maylen Elder Sorensen & Elder Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment