Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Monday, March 19, 2012

March 19, 2012

Well my lovely family, how is life treating you? Life is treating us very well here in Clifton/Morenci. It has been snowing for roughly 5 hours now. Its quite gross if you ask me. I was ready for it to be warm and toasty but it seems the weather has a different plan for us up here. I think you all know how I feel about snow...yuck.
And unfortunately I have injured myself quite good this time around. 2 weeks ago, I sprained my ankle playing basketball. It sucked. And now, after 2 weeks of tending to it, I thought it was healed enough for me to play more sports...wrong. We played racket ball on Saturday and messed it up AGAIN!! Quite an unfortunate series of events. But it is alright. As long as it hasn't hindered our missionary work I don't care. Besides, I will have my momma soon to nurse me back to health.
Well this past week was awesome. Alex and Sheryl are progressing right along towards baptism. They have come such a long way. I am so proud of them and their decision to follow Christ. Their Love that has grown for the gospel. It is awesome to see. They were both interviewed as well and that went just great. Alex was telling us he read/listened to the Book of Mormon for 3 hours the other night, studying and writing down questions along with favorite scriptures. They are so great. Our baptism is the 24th at 10 o' clock. I am looking forward to it so much. My very last baptism and weekend as a missionary. How sad...
Well I love you all so much. Sorry there wasn't much to email this week. Have a good one.
Elder Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment