Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Last Letter as a Missionary

Family, I don't think I ever really considered that this time would truly happen, but its my last email. I wont get another chance as a missionary to email my family.. SO!
The baptism went great. I'm so happy I got the opportunity to help Alex and Sheryl, they are amazing people. That last Saturday was one of the highlights of my mission. A final 2 baptisms on my last weekend. There were so many people there we had to move it from the relief Society room to the chapel. Just an abundance of people. The spirit was so strong there it gave me the goosebumps. Then not to mention the Delicious refreshments. There was a three course meal of Mexican food and deserts. So good. It was pretty much what every missionary could hope to see as they depart this Missionary Life. An awesome baptism then leave with a full stomach.
I have enjoyed my last 2 years as a missionary so much.I know my Heavenly Father is pleased with me and my service. Yesterday after church, we went home and I was sitting outside on our porch by myself, and I just had this overwhelming feeling that I had done good... a "well done, my good and faithful servant" feeling. It was amazing. I'm so happy I have the gospel in my life and more importantly I was able to do my part and bring it into the lives of others.
WOW, I'm going to miss this, these were some good times, you know, just take a look around and you will see the Lord blessing us in every aspect of our lives. Big and small things, The Lord is in it. I'm gonna miss this.
I love you all family, see you Tomorrow!
Elder Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment