Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July 19, 2011

Hello family!
So to begin, I must start off by apologizing about not sending an email last week because in reality, I did send you an email. But this wonderful account decided to one, not send it. And 2, delete it. So awesome. But no worries, all is well. I will just have to make this email good I guess. 
These past 2 weeks have been certainly eventful. The biggest news to start off with Dylan and Sabrina. Those kids are just amazing! They are so ready and excited about getting baptized. It is unfortunate that elder Thatcher got transferred before their baptisms but it happens to the best of us. So they will be getting baptized this Saturday. Their dad will be baptizing them. I am really looking forward to it. It seems like its been awhile since I had a baptism so I needed to feel that spirit again. It helps alot. When you feel someone grow closer to their savior, they have a new "way" about them. They realized what is truly important in this life and they thrive from it. They grow and enhance their lives from the Saviors Atonement and grace. Through the true and everlasting gospel, their lives are changed! When you help someone make that change in their lives you too are changed. You feel the love of our Savior more abundantly in your life. That feeling just makes all of this worth it. All of this work and sweat, and sore feet and exhaustion is all worth it. 
We also have another investigator named Hans. He is legit. Such a cool guy. He is in his 40's an he is livin the life haha. He is a stud. Super interested in the gospel. We also found out out he is a stand-up comedian. He is hilarious. He was crackin all these jokes as we were trying to teach him haha. Super improv. He reminds me of Joey from "Friends" haha. 
Well here, I am, sitting here, brainstorming with Elder Page and Elder Hill wondering what else to say in this email. 
AHH, I know. This last Sunday, One of our investigators, Armando, showed up to church. That was just dandy. 
Well I love you all so much.
Elder Pierce



No comments:

Post a Comment