Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 5, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!!!!
Well we have our new mission president here now. President killpack. He seems nice. We should get to meet him tomorrow. We have a baptismal interview set up for an investigator so should be good. We might have a baptism on Saturday, maybe. She is waiting to see what happens with her boyfriend that is in jail. He wants to be baptized as well. So that is exciting. But they live together and have 3 kids but are not married. So that will be a fun obstacle to overcome.
It's been raining here. monsoon season is beginning, I'm super excited about that. We had our "independence bowl" yesterday. 1 big game of football between our zone and the west zone. I don't think I even have to say who won...but we did haha. On my mission I have only lost 1 game of football out of like 7. I think that's pretty good odds. haha. 6-1. pro status. All I do is win-win-win hahaha. But don't worry I'm still humble. Me and Elder Thatcher are getting along very well here. He is weird, I am weird. SO it all works out. haha.
We had a fun encounter with another drunk man the other day. We were out walking in the heat and we were by some apartments and we heard this guy just yelling and cussing and screaming profanities so we though we were going to witness a fight or something. But when we got closer it was just a guy sitting on his porch, eyes closed cussing and yelling haha. it was very funny. We tried walking by undetected but he noticed us and tried talking to us but we were in a hurry so we kept walking, As we were walking away, he was like "HEY! i love you guys" ahaha we expressed our love back to him and kept walking. It was pretty funny haha.
I Love you all.
ELder Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment