Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Place called Bryce, Arizona. (Yes, It actually exists)

Bryce, Arizona
Wow, so the first email of the NEW year. 2011. my first black out year. (the year that i mark off every day on the calender). Time has just flown by so fast. It is ridiculous. I cant believe it. Im just really in shock at about how long i have been out already. Like i came out on my mission LAST year! hahah, a little play on words for you.
Things have been going good here i guess. The work is still incredibly slow because there are no students here. But now that the semester is about to start, the students are moving back in and the work is starting to pick up some what.
Like the other night, we were driving around trying to figure out something to do, when elder Palmer, one of our district leaders calls us and says he has a referral for us. So we were like, well lets go see him right now. He lives in a place called "BRYCE, Arizona", (yes it actually exists)so we drove down there and taught him and set up a tour of the institute building. He is way awesome, his brother was baptized a year and a half ago and is currently serving a mission. He is so golden, its great!
But other than that we dont really have ANY other work going forward for us. But things will progress. its just a matter of time! Ha
Man, i feel really bad that my emails are so dang short, there is just nothing to write about these past coulple weeks. But i promise that once the semester starts and the area picks up again, there will be emails! Long emails!!! well i dont know how long but they will be longer than they have been!!!!
I love you all so much, thank you for all your support and your love that you have sent me. I am working on getting all the thank you cards done. I dont have as much time to write letters and cards anymore, but i will get them done!
I love you!
Love-Elder Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment