Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Monday, September 13, 2010

September 13, 2010

HELLO!!!!

How is it going my family!?!? I hear things are going quite nicely in the wonderful 702. Which is something i enjoy hearing.
Well the work hear in Clifton/Morenci is going just superb. We have a couple baptisms lined up for the next week and we are excited!! hoot hoot.
Let me tell you, Nikita, our top investigator is just on fire. She has been reading the book of Mormon and coming to church every week. She is just amazing.
Then there is Evan. He is a stud. We have been working with him for quite sometime. But he is for sure ready now. He has a fierce desire to come to church and be baptized. He has been reading every night and has been studying from the book of Mormon. He is ready. The only problem is church attendance. He has a hard time coming to church because his family likes to go out of town, up to alpine, and he likes to go and visit his dad on the weekends. But last night we went over to his house and talked with him about coming to church and how important it is. We also expressed to him that if he wants to get baptized on the 2nd of October, he NEEDS to come to church these next two Sundays. He committed to this and i could tell it was will real intent.
We found a huge frog the other night, this thing must have weighed about 10 pounds. It was huge!!! it couldn't even function it was so fat. Like it tried to hop but then it just collapsed under its own weight. It was like the king daddy of frogs! it was fun messing with it too. We were like rolling it over and like chasing it. It was just a blast.
I also wanted to express and thank everyone for the wonderful birthday gifts. I appreciated it all so much! It was a great birthday despite the fact that i was away from home. I cant believe I'm no longer a teenager anymore. I am between that gap of a teenager yet no old enough to be an actual adult. It feels weird actually.
Not so much more to report on this week. Just know that i am doing fantastic up here and i am enjoying myself as i serve the lord with all my heart, might, mind and strength. With full diligence. As we do so the lord blesses us with success. As we share the message of his restored gospel as best as we can. He provides us with the best of blessings. I love you all so much. Thank you for the love and support you have shown me.
Love Elder Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment