Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9, 2011

Hello family.
Boy, it was great talking to you yesterday. That was great. It felt like I had just talked to you though during Christmas time. It definitally didnt feel like 5 months had passed by, thats for sure.
I dont really have to much to report on. I kind of told you everything yesterday.
The baptisms went great. President Walker showed up to the baptism of Josh and Heather Starcher. That was really cool. It was really weird being in or having a sacrament meeting with so many kids. That was so weird. I definitely was out of that habit.
This week is going to be amazing. On Thursday, we are going to the temple up in the Gila valley (my old stomping grounds). Its going to be wonderful to be able to be up there again and to see some of the people I got to know. It will be sweet.
Man, I'm really drawing a blank on what to write about.
We should be having some more baptisms coming up this next few weekends, I will keep you posted on those as the weekends get closer. If there is anything else I can report on just let me know and I will.
I love you all so much. Thanks for all you do. Like I said, it was wonderful to get to talk to you. I cant wait until Christmas again!
Love, Elder Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment