Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Yes, I said it. I am now a Zone Leader !!!

Well hello family, so you obviously didn't receive an email from me yesterday, so I'm emailing you today. Well i have bad news and i have other types of news. For the bad news, i got transferred. I am no longer in
Clifton. Which stinks. But I have more news. I am in Thatcher now. And i am also one of the new zone leaders...Yes I said it. I am now a Zone Leader.

Hmmm which is really odd considering i was just a trainer last time. I don't really have any thing else to say, I have to get out of here pretty soon so i will definitely have to write more next week. I'm sorry I don't really have time to email this week. Things have been super crazy here.

I love you all so much, I'm really enjoying this time to work and in this Christmas season. Things are going great. You should be expecting a call on Christmas eve from my companion (Elder Clark) to let you know when I will be calling. So I'm excited, 4 more days!!!! WHOOOO.

I love you!!!

Love Elder Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment