Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Nov 29, 2010

Hello Hello family!
How is it going? How was every ones Thanksgiving? I hope it went really well for everyone. My Thanksgiving was just great. We were able to have quality bonding time with the Merrill family, which was just great, then we went over to Adriana's house for red chili turkey burros....Oh boy those were good! So my Thanksgiving away from home was just Awesome.
Well just to let you know, there was definitely not alot going on in Clifton/Morenci this week. EVERYONE was gone, like I'm serious, we had like no success. We had a very rough time trying to find anyone. The Holiday definitely killed us. Everyone was either visiting family, had family over, working, or hunting. It was pretty darn tough to even see our investigators. So this week doesn't count haha. So this is just kind of an email to tell you all how much i love you and how apprecitative i am of every single one of you....I LOVE YOU!!!
I will tell you something i thought was really cool though, something i never had the chance to experience. I was on exchanges with Elder Doying in Duncan, and for exchanges you stay the night over at the other elders' house. So that's what we did. Now the Duncan elders live pretty much on a farm. So i literally had the opportunity to be woken up by the sound of roosters "Cockadoodle-dooing" i thought it was so neat. Well not the fact that they woke me up at like 5 in the morning. But that I actually woke up to it. I only thought things like that happened in the cartoons or whatever. So that was pretty funny i thought.
Everything else seems to be going just great though. Me and elder Bischoff are getting along pretty good, no worries there. I'm hoping i stay for another transfer, aside from how slow it has been, there is definitely alot going on right now. Some seriously good potential right now. So I'm very excited for that. Not to much more to write about, next week will have some sweet miracles, I'm feeling it! I love you all so much!
Love, Elder Pierce
 
ps. my pday might be on Thursday next week, we might be going to the temple with Adriana. So if i don't email on Monday, expect it Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment