Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Monday, June 14, 2010

June 14, 2010

Sahuarita Zone

Self Explanitory
Hey family, this email aint gonna be to long. I was trying to figure out how to upload these pictures and i finally figured it out. So anyways. this week has been great. We definitally got a lot of work done. right now we have been teaching alot of lessons. So things are great.
I would like to share one story with you. We were having a lesson over with Ethan at the Householders. We were planning on teaching him the Plan of Salvation. it was so cool because instead of just teaching Ethan, he brought 2 of his non member friends! score. So in total, me and elder farmer (district leader-exchanges) were teaching 9 people. 5 of which were The house holders, 1 another member, and now 3 investigators...this is like a missionarys dream. To have your main solid investigator bring his friends. it was tight! anyways we were teaching the plan of salvation adn things were going great, i got to use my spongebob flow cahrt pictures and they loved it, cuz they were all 18 and it just worked perfectly. Well we teach him and it all goes great and we get to the kingdoms section and i like to do this thing when im teaching to take a vote. I was like "so by the raise of hands, who wants to live in the telestial? its a nice place"...crickets..."who wants to live in the terestial??? glory of the moon! come on its really nice"...at this time the crickets were even quite..."who wants to live in the Celestial with our heavenly father" every single one of them raised their hands. This is where i went spiritual mode. And it just happened. I told them to turn to 3rd nephi 17. And I read verse 1-3. in this section, Jesus Christ is teaching the people and he declares to them. "my time is at hand" now I asked Ethan, If Jesus Christ was sitting right here telling you everything I just told you, would you believe him.  And he said "ya of course."  Well then I explained to him, "that even when Jesus Christ was teaching his people, he told them to ask their Heaven Father."  Jesus Christ himself told them the exact thing we tell you to do. Don't take our word for it, ask your Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus Christ that this is the plan he has for you. To Live with him again." it was just so spiritual and powerful it was amazing. I had the audience in tears...along with myself. it was one of the greatest lessons I have been a part of ever. Sure enough, all of them were there at church the next day. I know that the spirit testified to each and everyone of them that the Plan of Salvation is real, it is a true plan of happiness. No other joy could ever inhabit by mind than the fact that I will be able to live with my Heavenly Father again, as long as I live worthily and return with honor. I love being a missionary. Seeing the change that Happens to people it just wonderful. I love you all so much. sorry its so short, it was the pictures fault. haha
Elder Baradoy with Anna
pictures:
1.Sahuarita zone!!!
Baptism with David & Mia
2. Self explanitory haha
3.Elder Baradoy with Anna
4. Baptism with David and Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment