Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27, 2012

Family family family.
Its sure is good to email you, yet again. How much more times do I even get to do something like this? Not very many.
Well let me just share a simple miracle we had with you this last week.
We have been working with a family I have mentioned before, Alex and Sheryl Aguila. Amazing family. Well one evening when we were having a discussion with them, we talked about them being baptized on the 24th of march. At first they seemed a little hesitant, so we addressed the concern. Alex wanted to attend church at least once before he would commit to a certain date. And that is totally fine. So we continued on with our discussion and had a wonderful evening. Well this last Sunday, Alex and Sheryl and their whole family were able to make it to church. And church went so well. It all went very smoothly and we had no hangups. And after church, Alex walks up to me ands says "Elder Pierce, I think the 24th of March will be just fine.". I was so excited, but I think I did a good job of not showing it TOO much. It was so cool. So now they are both on track to getting baptized for the very last Saturday I'm in the mission field. How Awesome. They are so cool. The Lord was truly preparing them for this time to accept the gospel.
I love being a missionary so much. It has brought me so much happiness into my life. That is what this gospel is here for, why we have the plan of Salvation, for us to have JOY. Cool right?
Elder Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment