Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Clifton, Arizona here I come!!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well family. I wont be emailing in time to tell you this so I will tell you now! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Another thanksgiving is coming up and I'm so thankful for everything I have. I'm very thankful I have this opportunity to email you and I'm very thankful that next thanksgiving I will be home and be able to be thankful with you all. But I'm thankful that I'm doing what I'm doing right now and i don't want it to end to soon. But i sure do miss you all and look forward to seeing you all again.
Well this last week has been a little tougher but it has been fun. We had our transfer calls last night and thankfully Elder Blake and I are staying together. Actually the whole district is staying the same which is awesome. Because I really love my District. We are all very close and good friends. Its probably one of the coolest districts I have been in my whole mission.
One thing that just made my week was something Sis. Thompson said yesterday. It was really wonderful to hear her say this. We were talking to her telling her that we were having our transfer calls that night and she said "well hopefully you two will both stay. You are the best set we have had in such a long time. You two just work so well together and we can all tell. Have a good night." That just about melted my heart! She is so sweet and its so wonderful to know that a ward likes you and that you get along with your companion. The better we get along and work in unity the more the spirit is able to flow through our companionship. And the more the ward will notice. It is just such a blessing that I'm extremely grateful for.
Sorry there is not much to report on this week but this next week should be awesome.


The Thompsons with Elder Pierce and Elder Blake
I love you all so much. Take it easy and don't eat too much turkey!
Elder Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment